Monday, August 25, 2008

Hair Fair Challenge

Ok, so.. the the challenge of the moment was spawned by the hair fair. It's pretty simple, see how good you can look with no prim attachments. Sounds easy.. it's not! LOL Just ask Vi and Lala. They'll tell you how long I stood there changing clothes.. it wasn't pretty. Anyway.. I finally settled on this look. It's totally got a G.I. Jane feel to it, wouldn't you say?





What I'm wearing:

Jeune Top from comme il faut

System skirt from the Combat Cutie outfit *Alkaline Designs

Unisex Manties in Army from Pubes!

Skin by Blowpop! Caramel Rai in Nude w/ Freckles

The texture necklace is "Who's that Girl Key Necklace" from Jennyfur Peregrine. (The link to the store in her picks is no longer valid.)

The system sandals are quite old and have been in my inventory for a loooong time, they no longer say who the creator is lol If anyone knows, please let me know so I can give credit!


This challenge is actually quite fun but it also helps soooo much with the lag when attending packed events such as the hair fair! So play around and see what you can come up with. Even with all this, my ARC number was still only 154 which is completely in the green.

1 comment:

Violet Voltaire said...

Yay! Finally!!! *rubs your smooth bald nothing*