Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aloha!

I'm off to my mini vacation early in the AM, so I thought this post would be appropriate. Ok.. so i'm not going to Hawaii, nor would I want to (I'm a total winter person) but I am going on a canoe trip and that has to do with water = Hula girl? Erm.. no, you're right, it has absolutely nothing to do with it at all.. but enjoy the post anyway and i'll see you in 4 days! :D

This came from the Hair Fair freebie box at the A.T.H. hair fair display..
It's inside the cake that's on top of the mushroom.

*mookalakaliki yaknowyawanalayme* (bad stab at Wayne's World humor)

I love that the entire outfit, besides the undies of course, is made out of prims. It has great detail and it even comes with a sexy little hula dance animation so you can show it off ;)


1 comment:

Violet Voltaire said...

/me steals you and puts you on her dashboard...even though she doesn't have a car o.O