Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Allegory FTW!!

So unless you've been hiding under a "really big rock", as i've been known to do from time to time, you know all about the Panty Raid hunt going on at Starlust. If not, get over there and grab some free stuff! There's more than just panties as you can see below.

Out of all the fabulous gifties I got, I have to say my fave find was the swinging tassles from Schadenfreude. Now these are no ordinary pasties my friend. These are highly detailed, animated, swinging tassles! And they come in a huge pack of colors! You can't beat it.

So of course I had to drag my besties, Violet and Lala, into the photo box with me and snap some pics to share with you. I wish I could show the swinging animation better but that's all the more reason for you to go out and grab your own!





Here's a closeup shot of the pasties and the panties that you can get from Allegory's hidden clams. The funny ass (pardon the pun) pose that you see in the middle, is from the [LAP] panty pose pack which you can also find for free at the hunt!


2 comments:

Allegory Malaprop said...

Hahahah, you guys look awesome!

Violet Voltaire said...

zOMG bewbs!!! My bewbs! Nom Nom Nom!