Saturday, January 10, 2009

The best jeans EVER! imo..

Ok so.. I'm all about versatility when it comes to my sl wardrobe. I would rather spend my lindens on something I can mix up and pair with several different looks than something I will only wear with certain things.. which usually ends up meaning that I won't wear it very often at all. These jeans from LikeA have nailed it! And the best part? Two of these were free group gifts!

This first pair is the only pair that I had to actually buy and they were still a good deal at only 150L. They're just the basic faded blue and they come with the extremely real looking sculpted cuffs and the system flare version as well. The sculpted cuffs have preset men and women settings or you can adjust them manually.



This second pair is one of the group gifts which also comes with a pair of red cargo pants (not shown). These are the damaged style which I love and they come with the larger, baggier version of the flare. *my fave*



You can also purchase 2 different styles of the cuffs in the store for only 35L and they go perfectly with all the blue denim styles so basically you can take each pair and wear it at least 3 different ways!

Buuuuut! If you hurry up and make it to the store before January 15th, you can grab this exclusive pair *FREE* that has yet another style of cuffs which adds a completely different look.





I'm also wearing the latest release from Violet Voltaire's Black Hearts set in Wicked. It also comes in two other styles and they all include doll keys! I loooove the little hearts in the chain, SO cute! This is no mediocre set, definitely worth picking up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*nods*
they are amazing. love the cuffs