Friday, September 12, 2008

It's coming!

Fall is almost here! Well, at least in my part of the world. The days are getting chilly and it's time to pull out those warm clothes. I know personally, there's always a few weeks that i'm cold but not ready to give up ALL of my summer clothes, so I try to mix and match seasons. This is a LOT easier for me to do in SL lol. It's cool and rainy out today, and this outfit just looked like something that would be a little on the warmer side with a hint of the passing summer.



I started with the Turtle Sweater from Kurotsubaki. I've had this since last fall and I still love it. It looks so cozy and comfy. It comes in a two pack with a navy blue version too for only 100L. It's a total steal and they're so versatile. I paired them with the free, yes FREE, Check Pants from UnToneQuilt and to jazz it up a little, I slipped on the slinky stilettos in black from Maitreya. These used to be free in front of the store but I didn't see them the last time I tp'd in.

No comments: